The project report includes Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand, Market Size, Statistics, Trends, SWOT Analysis and Forecasts. Report provides a comprehensive analysis from industry covering detailed reporting and evaluates the position of the industry by providing insights to the SWOT analysis of the industry. Click Here to submit your query.
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Key highlights
Ingots are very large casting products, greater in size and shape than blooms, billets and slabs. Ingot generally has rectangular/square cross section, but it is not necessary that it should be uniform through out its length. (Ingot may have variable cross section.)
Aluminium Alloy Ingots Iike LM-2, LM-4, LM-6 which are commonly used in Gravity and Sand Casting, Pressure Die Casting Alloys like LM-13, LM-14, LM-24, ADC-12, ALSI-132 etc are also being manufactured as per the Indian and International standards.
Classification of aluminum alloys
Classification of aluminum alloys is established by the International Alloy Designation System (IADS), based on the classification developed by Aluminum Association of the United States.
This classification is accepted by most countries.
wrought aluminum alloys
cast aluminum alloys
Wrought aluminum alloys
Wrought aluminum alloys are used in the shaping processes: rolling, forging, extrusion, pressing, stamping.
There are two principal groups of the wrought aluminum alloys:
Phase composition of wrought aluminum alloys
Non-heat-treatable alloys cannot be strengthened by heat treatment.
Alloys of 1xxx, 3xxx, 4xxx and 5xxx series are non-heat-treatable.
The initial strength of these alloys is achieved due to the hardening effect of the alloying elements: manganese (Mn), silicon (Si), magnesium (Mg).
Additional hardening of these alloys is done by cold work (strain hardening).
Non-heat-treatable alloys are ductile and moderately strong (depending on the alloying elements concentration).
The alloys from this group are supplied either in O condition (annealed) or in H condition (cold worked at various degrees).
Non-heat-treatable alloys are used for manufacturing deep drawn parts, sheets, foil, tubes, wire, extruded parts, pressure vessels.
CLASSIFICATION OF CAST ALUMINUM ALLOYS
CHEMICAL COMPOSITIONS OF SOME CAST ALUMINUM ALLOYS
ALUMINIUM ALLOY INGOT CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
USES AND APPLICATION
EXPORTS OF ALUMINIUM ALLOY INGOT
IMPORTS OF ALUMINIUM ALLOY INGOT
MANUFACTURERS/SUPPLIERS OF ALUMINIUM ALLOY
PROCESS FLOW DIAGRAM
PLANT AND MACHINERY
SUPPLIERS OF PLANT AND MACHINERY
SUPPLIERS OF RAW MATERIAL
APPENDIX – A :
1. COST OF PLANT ECONOMICS
Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth:
2. LAND & BUILDING
3. PLANT AND MACHINERY
4. FIXED CAPITAL INVESTMENT
5. RAW MATERIAL
6. SALARY AND WAGES
7. UTILITIES AND OVERHEADS
8. TOTAL WORKING CAPITAL
9. COST OF PRODUCTION
10. PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS
11. BREAK EVEN POINT
12. RESOURCES OF FINANCE
13. INTEREST CHART
14. DEPRECIATION CHART
15. CASH FLOW STATEMENT
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge major competitors
- An array of graphics, BEP analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth with an impact-analysis
- A clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
The report also points out the latest trends in the Worldwide market and the various opportunities to grow in the near future. The report takes help of various analytical tools to predict the market growth of the market during the forecast period.
Each report include Plant Capacity, requirement of Land & Building, Plant & Machinery, Flow Sheet Diagram, Raw Materials detail with suppliers list, Total Capital Investment along with detailed calculation on Rate of Return, Break-Even Analysis and Profitability Analysis. The report also provides a bird's eye view of the global industry with details on projected market size and then progresses to evaluate the industry in detail
About EIRI Board:
EIRI Board is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics prepared by highly qualified consultants and verified by a panel of experts.
Note: We can also prepare project report on any subject based on your requirement and country. If you need, we can modify the project capacity and project cost based on your requirement.
Our reports provide an expansive market analysis of the sector by covering areas like growth drivers, trends prevailing in the industry as well as comprehensive SWOT analysis of the sector.
Why buy EIRI reports?
- Our project reports include detailed analysis that help to get industry Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand.
- Offer real analysis driving variables for the business and most recent business sector patterns in the business
- This report comprehends the present status of the business by clarifying a complete SWOT examination and investigation of the interest supply circumstance
- Report gives investigation and top to bottom money related correlation of real players/competitors
- The report gives gauges of key parameters which foresees the business execution
- Our research reports comprehensively cover Indian markets (can be modified as per your country), present investigation, standpoint and gauge for a time of five years*.
- The market conjectures are produced on the premise of optional research and are cross-accepted through associations with the business players
- We use dependable wellsprings of data and databases. What's more, data from such sources is handled by us and incorporated into the report