The project report includes Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand, Market Size, Statistics, Trends, SWOT Analysis and Forecasts. Report provides a comprehensive analysis from industry covering detailed reporting and evaluates the position of the industry by providing insights to the SWOT analysis of the industry. Click Here to submit your query.
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Key highlights
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber,also named as EPDM in short, is the polymer of ethylene and propylene. Large scale commercial production began in 1963 and the current overall global consumption of EFPM are 800,000 tons per year. EPDM is polyolefine – catergorised and has excellent performance of vulcanization and its gravity is the lowest among all rubbers. These are radon copolymers of the two hydrocarbons ethylene and propylene with the ethylene varying from 40 to 70% by weight. This produces a saturated rubber, EPM, which has to be vulcanised with peroxide systems. Small quantities of a third monomer are, therefore added to produce ethylene-propylene terpolymers (EPDM) which can be vulcanised with sulphur in the usual way. Both types ave outstanding resistance to sunlight, ozone and all forms of aging and weathering; together with a capacity to accept large loadings of extender oil and fillers without undue loss of physical properties. So far, their use in tyres has been limited mainly due to processing difficulties, although blends with up to 20% of EPDM have been successfully adopted by some manufacturers, particularly for sidewalls. Recent developments indicate more extensive use of EPDM in tyres. Non-tyre applications for EPDM include automobile components, roller coverings, acid hose, general building applications, reservoir linings and roofing sheet. Another important application for EPM and EPDM is in electric cable insulation.
DETAILED FEASIBILITY REPORT COVERS:
Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth:
- Uses and Applications
- Market Survey with future aspects
- Present Manufacturers
- B.I.S. Specifications
- Manufacturing Process with Formulae
- Plant Layout
- Cost Economics with Profitability Analysis
- Land & Building Requirements with Rates
- List & Details of Plant and Machinery with their Costs
- Raw Materials
- Details/List and Costs
- Power & Water Requirements
- Labour/Staff Requirements
- Utilities and Overheads
- Total Capital Investment
- Cost of Production
- Break Even Point
- Land Man Ratio
- Suppliers of Plant & Machineries and Raw Materials.
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge major competitors
- An array of graphics, BEP analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth with an impact-analysis
- A clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
The report also points out the latest trends in the Worldwide market and the various opportunities to grow in the near future. The report takes help of various analytical tools to predict the market growth of the market during the forecast period.
Each report include Plant Capacity, requirement of Land & Building, Plant & Machinery, Flow Sheet Diagram, Raw Materials detail with suppliers list, Total Capital Investment along with detailed calculation on Rate of Return, Break-Even Analysis and Profitability Analysis. The report also provides a bird's eye view of the global industry with details on projected market size and then progresses to evaluate the industry in detail
About EIRI Board:
EIRI Board is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics prepared by highly qualified consultants and verified by a panel of experts.
Note: We can also prepare project report on any subject based on your requirement and country. If you need, we can modify the project capacity and project cost based on your requirement.
Our reports provide an expansive market analysis of the sector by covering areas like growth drivers, trends prevailing in the industry as well as comprehensive SWOT analysis of the sector.
Why buy EIRI reports?
- Our project reports include detailed analysis that help to get industry Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand.
- Offer real analysis driving variables for the business and most recent business sector patterns in the business
- This report comprehends the present status of the business by clarifying a complete SWOT examination and investigation of the interest supply circumstance
- Report gives investigation and top to bottom money related correlation of real players/competitors
- The report gives gauges of key parameters which foresees the business execution
- Our research reports comprehensively cover Indian markets (can be modified as per your country), present investigation, standpoint and gauge for a time of five years*.
- The market conjectures are produced on the premise of optional research and are cross-accepted through associations with the business players
- We use dependable wellsprings of data and databases. What's more, data from such sources is handled by us and incorporated into the report