The project report includes Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand, Market Size, Statistics, Trends, SWOT Analysis and Forecasts. Report provides a comprehensive analysis from industry covering detailed reporting and evaluates the position of the industry by providing insights to the SWOT analysis of the industry. Click Here to submit your query.
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Key highlights
The benefits of reusing tire scrap are obvious. It diverts millions of tires from the solid waste stream. It saves energy and resources. It avoids new or additional toxic manufacturing inputs.
Heaps of scrap tires are no better than reservoirs loaded with fly ash from coal fired power plants. Both fly ash and tire scrap are on the edge of being classified as hazardous wastes. Pollutants rise from festering pools of ash and smoldering piles of tires. The toxic compounds fall into nearby communities. Beneath these stews, heavy metals and polyaromatic hydrocarbons migrate into streams and aquifers.
But does shifting these wastes indoors represent a positive alternative?
Avoiding Contaminants in Tire-Derived Flooring describes the origins and fate of crumb rubber used in building materials. It concludes that tires contain a host of toxic ingredients to which people may be exposed when this material is brought into homes, schools, gyms and offices.
This Healthy Building Network investigation concludes with these recommendations:
• Tire crumb processors should start screening tire crumb for toxic ingredients.
• Processors should obtain third-party certification that crumb does not contain toxic ingredients above thresholds of concern.
• Flooring manufactures should only use tire crumb that has third-party certified screening procedures.
These are not current practices. Given the current situation, the Healthy Building Network does not recommend the use of Tire-Derived flooring in interior applications, especially where children may come into direct contact with the flooring.
OVERVIEW OF CRUMB RUBBER
CRUMB RUBBER PRODUCT RANGE
RUBBER TILES MANUFACTURE AND BENEFITS
RUBBER FLOOR TILES SPECIFICATION
TYPES OF RUBBER FLOORING AND ITS APPLICATION
ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE OF RUBBER FLOORING
CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF RUBBER FLOORING
RUBBER FLOORING PRODUCTS FROM RECLAIMED RUBBER
RUBBER TILES CLASSIFICATION AND DESCRIPTION
PROCESS DESCRIPTION OF ANTI SHOCK PAVING RUBBER TILES
PROCESS FLOW DIAGRAM
PRODUCTION METHOD OF FLOOR COVERING
SERVICE LIFE OF RUBBER FLOORING AND PREVENTION OF STRUCTURAL DAMAGE
DETAILS OF MOULDING PLANT FOR RECYCLED RUBBER FLOORING
PRINCIPLES OF PLANT LAYOUT
PLANT LOCATION FACTORS
EXPLANATION OF TERMS USED IN THE PROJECT REPORT
SUPPLIERS OF PLANT & MACHINERIES
SUPPLIERS OF RAW MATERIAL
APPENDIX – A :
1. COST OF PLANT ECONOMICS
Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth:
2. LAND & BUILDING
3. PLANT AND MACHINERY
4. FIXED CAPITAL INVESTMENT
5. RAW MATERIAL
6. SALARY AND WAGES
7. UTILITIES AND OVERHEADS
8. TOTAL WORKING CAPITAL
9. COST OF PRODUCTION
10. PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS
11. BREAK EVEN POINT
12. RESOURCES OF FINANCE
13. INTEREST CHART
14. DEPRECIATION CHART
15. CASH FLOW STATEMENT
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge major competitors
- An array of graphics, BEP analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth with an impact-analysis
- A clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
The report also points out the latest trends in the Worldwide market and the various opportunities to grow in the near future. The report takes help of various analytical tools to predict the market growth of the market during the forecast period.
Each report include Plant Capacity, requirement of Land & Building, Plant & Machinery, Flow Sheet Diagram, Raw Materials detail with suppliers list, Total Capital Investment along with detailed calculation on Rate of Return, Break-Even Analysis and Profitability Analysis. The report also provides a bird's eye view of the global industry with details on projected market size and then progresses to evaluate the industry in detail
About EIRI Board:
EIRI Board is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics prepared by highly qualified consultants and verified by a panel of experts.
Note: We can also prepare project report on any subject based on your requirement and country. If you need, we can modify the project capacity and project cost based on your requirement.
Our reports provide an expansive market analysis of the sector by covering areas like growth drivers, trends prevailing in the industry as well as comprehensive SWOT analysis of the sector.
Why buy EIRI reports?
- Our project reports include detailed analysis that help to get industry Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand.
- Offer real analysis driving variables for the business and most recent business sector patterns in the business
- This report comprehends the present status of the business by clarifying a complete SWOT examination and investigation of the interest supply circumstance
- Report gives investigation and top to bottom money related correlation of real players/competitors
- The report gives gauges of key parameters which foresees the business execution
- Our research reports comprehensively cover Indian markets (can be modified as per your country), present investigation, standpoint and gauge for a time of five years*.
- The market conjectures are produced on the premise of optional research and are cross-accepted through associations with the business players
- We use dependable wellsprings of data and databases. What's more, data from such sources is handled by us and incorporated into the report